Friday 16 May 2008

Another salmon thingy !!!


To be creative with the girls meals is becoming a challenge. I tend to make pasta with salmon using smoke salmon and mixing it with cream, garlic, stock , lemon juice and chopped artichokes , the ones that come in anti past jars , but I'm fed up with the flavour of this , so I was on the hunt with a new combination. I came up with this concoction and it went down very well , with both me and the girls. In the fridge I had some ready cooked lemon and herb poached salmon, sour cream , olives with pimentos , chives , lemons and other bits and pieces.
I blended a huge handful of the olives in a small hand blender pot , with 2 tbls of sour cream , 1 of mayo, chives, lemon juice and various seasonings. I then added this to cooked spaghetti in a saucepan with the flaked salmon, mixed well and served.

It sounds a bit bluergh ,but it was actually very tasty.

No comments: